Reading University Taxi Service
We offer unique pricing for Reading University
Between Town Centre and Campus: Car Executive Wheelchair/MPV
Whiteknights Campus, Childs Hall, Car Park 2 £6 £10 £10
St Georges Hall, Bridges Hall, Wessex Hall £6 £10 £10
St Patrick’s Hall, Benyon & Sherfield Hall £6 £10 £10
Earley Gate £7 £12 £12
London Road Campus, Kendrick Hall £6 £10 £10
Between Whiteknights Campus to:
Greenlands Henley £25 £30 £35
Instructions on how to set up a University departmental account
Yellow Cars Easy Steps for booking a Reading Taxi Service for University of Reading Staff and Visitors.
- Ring us on 0118 9 660 660 or free phone number 08000 644 644
- Tell us the time you want the car or minibus
- Pick up point
- Your destination
- Your Name
- Let us know how many people travelling
- Paying cash or credit card and or account
- Leave us your phone/mobile number if you want a ring back
- Quote the name of the department
- University billing code for the department, and your purchase order number for the department
Alternatively we expect all customers to pay the driver in cash or with a personal or University Purchase Card. All invoice or card journeys will incur VAT at standard rate fare plus 20%, unless paying cash.
We accept all major credit cards as payment.