University Taxi Service
Transport service made easy for all at Reading University
Reading University Taxi Service
Instructions on how to set up a University departmental account
Yellow Cars Easy Steps for booking our Taxi Service for University of Reading Staff and Visitors.
- Ring us on 0118 9 666 555
- Tell us the time you want the car or minibus
- Pick up point
- Your destination
- Your Name
- Let us know how many people travelling
- Paying cash or credit card and or account
- Leave us your phone/mobile number if you want a ring back
- Quote the name of the department
- University billing code for the department, and your purchase order number for the department
Alternatively we expect all customers to pay the driver in cash or with a personal or University Purchase Card. All invoice or card journeys will incur VAT at standard rate fare plus 20%, unless paying cash.
We accept all major credit cards as payment.
University Taxi Fares
|Between Town Centre and Campus:||Car||Wheelchair|
|Whiteknights Campus, Childs Hall, Car Park 2||£8||£12||£14|
|St Georges Hall, Bridges Hall, Wessex Hall||£7||£12||£12|
|St Patrick’s Hall, Benyon & Sherfield Hall||£8||£12||£12|
|London Road Campus, Kendrick Hall||£7||£12||£12|
|Between Whiteknights Campus to:|